Perhaps one way to be patient is to go out and observe Nature. The plants, trees, bees, birds, animals, buds, flowers, rain, thunder and changing seasons- everything has a lesson for us. The common thread being 'Patience'.
Like what RW Emerson said 'Adopt the pace of Nature; her secret is patience.'
This quote inspired me to compose the next Picturesque Quote (PQ) in our PQ series.
And the picture chosen for Emerson's quotation is not an exotic flower but our hardy and useful Neem नीम tree from India. Neem tree's every part is of value. See the list below:
- Neem leaves extract is used in bathing soaps
- Neem leaves when dried, can be used in wardrobes/cupboards and prevent moth attack.
- Neem sticks have been used for brushing the teeth for centuries. Though it can damage the gums if not done properly.
- Tender neem leaves taken in the morning can cure diabetes.
- Neem fruit निम्बोली is an anti oxidant and also helps control the blood sugar level.
- Neem fruit when dried and powdered is a blood purifier as well as excellent manure for plants.
- Neem leaves when soaked in water can be sprayed on plants for pest control.
- Dry Neem leaves can be used in potted plants as organic manure. And the list goes on.
Learn to be patient by adopting the pace of Nature.
Thanks for browsing
Harsh-the-Ghumakkad/ 11th Aug 2015