Have an idea?
Does it address any 'need'? Whose need?
How to take the first steps?
How to identify the opportunity?
Everybody knows that startups are all about an opportunity, mobilising resources and creating and sustaining value. So, the start point is identifying the opportunity.
- Most of the ideas were innovative though some ventures may already be existing addressing similar needs.
- The students could think of new ventures across industry sectors
- The sample includes ideas for social ventures also
- The students could identify new venture ideas that are needed for the rural population as well
- Healthcare/eldercare seems to be a concern of the younger generation