This post is not about a physical journey. But a journey which I like the most-- sharing our knowledge. Yes, this is a one-day seminar for heads of B-Schools in India. Faced with the crisis of poor demand for management programs, only those B-schools will survive which can innovate and change. What are these innovations? What changes to adopt? What does the industry expect from a b-school graduate?
To find the answers, go ahead and participate in the seminar.
Further details given below:
__________________________________ Seminar Flyer ______________________________
- To examine the reasons and nature of this crisis
- To discuss and evolve a strategy to deal with this change in a pro-active manner
- · In-depth analysis and understanding of the nature and reasons of this crisis
- · Industry expectations from a management graduate
- · How to align management education with the needs of the industry
- · Real-life examples of Innovations in teaching and learning to increase employability
- · Live ‘road map’ to be evolved by the participants through group tasks, which can then be applied in their respective institutions
Limited seats on first-come-first-served basis. Mail us the nominations at an early date.